Monday 6 January 2014

Top 10 “Sexiest Actress” in Bollywood



Bollywood is a place where many actor and actress are doing work. But all are not in same position or all are have not same capability to do work. All actress have not same type of body figure and other thing else.

In general discussion we are saying that she is best actress of bollywood and she is the sexiest actress of bollywood.So today  I am representing you the list of Top 10 “Sexiest Actress” in Bollywood.

Top 10 “Sexiest Actress” in Bollywood 

1 . “Katrina Kaif” is On the first number in my Top 10 “Sexiest Actress” in Bollywood List. Katrina Kaif also voted the sexiest woman in the world in 2008,2009 and in 2011.and till now she is on the first number in my Top 10 “Sexiest Actress” in Bollywood List.
“Katrina Kaif”

2 . “Deepika Padukone” is On the Second number in my Top 10 “Sexiest Actress” in Bollywood List. Deepika Padukone was on the first nuber in 2010 but now she is slipped one rank and she is On the Second number in my Top 10 “Sexiest Actress” in Bollywood List.
“Deepika Padukone”

3 . “Kareena Kapoor” On the Third number in my Top 10 “Sexiest Actress” in Bollywood List. Kareena Kapoor was ruling last year on Bollywood Box Office to give many hit film but this year she is On the Third number in my Top 10 “Sexiest Actress” in Bollywood List.

“Kareena Kapoor”

4 . “Vidya Balan” On the Fourth number in my Top 10 “Sexiest Actress” in Bollywood List. Vidya balan had given last year Good and bold film like “Dirty Picture” she was also in bold avatar in that film.Dirty picture was hit film of Bollywood.Now she is On the Fourth number in my Top 10 “Sexiest Actress” in Bollywood List.
“Vidya Balan”

5 . “Sonakshi Sinha” On the Fifth number in my Top 10 “Sexiest Actress” in Bollywood List.Sonakshi sinha is new actress for bollywood but she get popularity in a minimum time. She was giving many hit film and till now she is giving.Sonakshi Sinha On the Fifth number in my Top 10 “Sexiest Actress” in Bollywood List.  
“Sonakshi Sinha”

6 . “Priyanka Chopra” On the Sixth number in my Top 10 “Sexiest Actress” in Bollywood List. Priyanka Chopra is one of the popular actress of bollywood and now she is also entered in Hollywood.she has also win miss world crowned. Priyanka chopra is now On the Sixth number in my Top 10 “Sexiest Actress” in Bollywood List.
“Priyanka Chopra”

7 . Mallika Sherawat” On the Seventh number in my Top 10 “Sexiest Actress” in Bollywood List. Mallika Sherawat is another actress which is doing job in Hollywood. Now she is more focusing on Hollywood. Mallika Sherawat is now ” On the Seventh number in my Top 10 “Sexiest Actress” in Bollywood List.
“Mallika Sherawat”

8 . “Asin” On the Eighth number in my Top 10 “Sexiest Actress” in Bollywood List. She is not doing more film in bollywood.she had started own carrier from tamil film.she had made many hit film in south also. Asin is now On the Eighth number in my Top 10 “Sexiest Actress” in Bollywood List.
Asin

9 . “Anushka Sharma” On the Ninth number in my Top 10 “Sexiest Actress” in Bollywood List. She is also not doing more film in bollywood.In last year she had done many film like matru ki jawani. In that film she had also done bold scene.she is now on the Ninth number in my Top 10 “Sexiest Actress” in Bollywood List.
Anushka sharma

10 . “Malaika Arora ” On the Tenth number in my Top 10 “Sexiest Actress” in Bollywood List. She had done many item song in bollywood.she is On the Tenth number in my Top 10 “Sexiest Actress” in Bollywood List.
Malaika Arora


“New Year” Holiday Celebration “Sonam Kapoor in Bikini” 

“New Year” Holiday Celebration “Sri Devi in Bikini “With Family

Top five onscreen “kisses” of Bollywood in 2014

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment